Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Beyond the White Rope #BlackLivesMatter
- The Sydney Peace Prize beckons
- Last Days to be a Sydney Cultural Rebel!
- The first: September 11, 1973 – The Chilean Military Coup
- Aboriginal Legends rekindle American bouts of friendship – NAIDOC 2012
- The colours of the Aboriginal flag come to life through art
- Cyber my dreaming
- Make my Prada clutch RED!
- Why should movies and soaps have all the fun!
- My brand is news!
Category Archives: Colour my HIstory
Miriam’s art and artistic practice are emblematic of cross-cultural understanding and respect for human rights, for this reason she has been nominated for the 2014 Sydney Peace Art Prize. All of Miriam’s oil paintings emerge from these humanitarian themes and are … Continue reading
In 2003, the U.S. Government will spend over $19.2 billion, about $609 per second, on the War on Drugs. State and local governments will spend at least another $20 billion. People arrested for drug law violations in 2003 are expected … Continue reading
Black; our shelter, our subterfuge or our solice. It absorbs the light and takes us on a journey to the inner invisible. By definition it is the ‘color’ of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part … Continue reading